Ensure Carefree Cooling with Air Conditioning Maintenance in Melbourne
Don’t permit a malfunctioning air conditioner cause trouble during the hottest time of the year. Air conditioning maintenance in Melbourne from the Duron Smith AC & Heat professionals is the best course of action to provide trouble-free operation every month.
Similar to a car, your air conditioner needs a yearly servicing as well. AC service keeps your system in tip-top running order for the summer. It also permits our skilled technicians to spot little concerns before they become significant issues that result in high-priced maintenance.
Typical servicing keeps your manufacturer warranty current, which is important for protecting your investment. It can also save money in the end, because this check-up often boosts energy efficiency and could help you air conditioner work longer. It’s also critical because it keeps your manufacturer warranty valid.
Contact us at 321-452-3553 to request your air conditioning maintenance appointment right away.
When you work with Duron Smith AC & Heat, our friendly experts make keeping your house’s AC a breeze, despite make or model. In addition, you’ll have peace of mind knowing all our work is backed by a 100% satisfaction guarantee.*
What’s Included in Experienced Air Conditioning Maintenance
Our experts will clean and check essential portions your air conditioner. This can allow us recognize little concerns ahead of them being sizeable problems that cause a malfunction.
Here’s some of the work we’ll do throughout your tune-up appointment:
- Examine your thermostat and other system controls for correct start-up, running and shut-down sequences. This aids your unit run at top production.
- Oil moving parts to keep them running correctly. Pieces that aren’t oiled can scrape, causing them to stop working.
- Clear the condensate drain line to help remove leak-causing blockage.
- Attach electrical connections to make sure your air conditioner is cooling safely.
- Readjust bent condenser coil fins, which can impact cooling performance when they’re misshapen.