What’s Included in Experienced Air Conditioning Maintenance
Our experts will clean and check essential portions your air conditioner. This can allow us recognize little concerns ahead of them being sizeable problems that cause a malfunction.
Here’s some of the work we’ll do throughout your tune-up appointment:
- Examine your thermostat and other system controls for correct start-up, running and shut-down sequences. This aids your unit run at top production.
- Oil moving parts to keep them running correctly. Pieces that aren’t oiled can scrape, causing them to stop working.
- Clear the condensate drain line to help remove leak-causing blockage.
- Attach electrical connections to make sure your air conditioner is cooling safely.
- Readjust bent condenser coil fins, which can impact cooling performance when they’re misshapen.
How to Protect Your Air Conditioner
Here are a few ways to aid in keeping your AC working smoothly between tune-ups.
- Leave an adequate amount of open space around your air conditioner. Your outdoor cooling equipment, known as a condenser unit, needs area to breathe. We advise placing flowers, bushes and shrubs at a minimum of two feet away from it.
- Remove grass clippings. It’s a good idea to examine your outdoor condenser for twigs, leaves and other yard waste that’s accumulated around it. This debris may reduce your system’s airflow and force it to perform harder. Whenever you mow, trim weeds or rake, turn off your AC at the thermostat. At that moment, check the outside of your system is safe from grass clippings and leaves.
- Put in new air filters. This is often one of the usually overlooked parts of maintenance. If you don’t put in new the air filters regularly, it can ultimately damage your air conditioner. A stopped up filter can drive up your electric bill, lessen your home’s air quality and run down your air conditioner earlier. To stop this, we advise switching your air filter every 90 days at minimum.
Never Neglect Your Air Conditioning Maintenance Again
At Duron Smith AC & Heat, we’re a whole-home service company that loves to make things simpler for our customers. We know you have other appointments on your calendar.
With our Complete Comfort Club, you won’t have to worry about maintenance at any time. This easy service agreement includes all mandatory yearly tune-ups for your equipment, plus exclusive repair discounts and other special perks.
Contact us at 321-452-3553 or ask your friendly technician for further information.
*Duron Smith AC & Heat guarantees that, if for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with the installation or repair service provided, for a period of one (1) year following the initial date of the installation or repair service in question, we will, at your option: (a) perform the installation or repair service again at no additional cost; or (b) issue a full refund for the installation or repair service charged. This guarantee applies for a limited period of one (1) year following the initial date of the installation or repair service performed by Duron Smith AC & Heat. This guarantee only applies to the workmanship of the installation or repair services performed by Duron Smith AC & Heat technicians and does not apply to any products, including but not limited to the performance or defects of such products installed or serviced by our technicians. This guarantee does not apply any defects arising from use of the system or product for a purpose other than its intended purpose, misuse, alteration, accident, abuse or failure to maintain the product serviced or installed. Customer must provide prompt notice to Duron Smith AC & Heat of less than full satisfaction with the installation or repair service.