4 Standard Problems That May Call for Professional Air Conditioning Repair
These are a few of the normal service calls we find for air conditioner repair. If you’re having any of these concerns, please give our professionals a call at 321-452-3553.
- Air conditioner is producing an odd clatter. It’s normal for your AC system to produce noise. If it’s producing peculiar noises, like buzzing or hissing, it’s attempting to inform you skilled maintenance is necessary. Here are a partial list of the typical noises and what they could signify.
- Buzzing—faulty electrical components.
- Clicking when turning on or off—relayissue.
- Screeching—compressor or fan concern.
- Thumping, rattling or banging—blower or motor assembly issue.
- Air conditioner is discharging refrigerant. Refrigerant is a crucial component in the cooling operation. Depleted refrigerant quanities can in addition decrease your system’s productivity, consume more electricity and result in no cooling.
- Air conditioner Is stuck. Beyond inadequate refrigerant levels, concerns with your blower motor can further cause your air conditioner to freeze up.
- Air conditioner is leaking water. It’s not uncommon for your air conditioning system to generate a small amount of water outside while functioning, especially when it’s very hot. If you find your furnace or air handler is discharging water indoors, a blocked drain pipe or full condensate drain pan could possibly be to blame.
Routine Servicing May Help Stop Air Conditioning Repair
Were you aware HVAC repair can often be prevented by having annual checks? We’ll take a close look at your complete air conditioning system during this service to spot any small matters that could possibly become major challenges down the line. In addition, we’ll clean your air conditioner and oil moving parts to keep your system running smoothly right though hot summers.
If you’ve neglected to schedule yours, speak with your repair professional about our air conditioning maintenance service plans. We offer a Complete Comfort Club with two annual heating and cooling tune-ups, exclusive repair discounts and more.
At Duron Smith AC & Heat, we’re delighted to specialize in speedy, quality air conditioning services to keep your loved ones happy throughout the year. Contact us to initiate your appointment as soon as possible.
*Duron Smith AC & Heat guarantees that, if for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with the installation or repair service provided, for a period of one (1) year following the initial date of the installation or repair service in question, we will, at your option: (a) perform the installation or repair service again at no additional cost; or (b) issue a full refund for the installation or repair service charged. This guarantee applies for a limited period of one (1) year following the initial date of the installation or repair service performed by Duron Smith AC & Heat. This guarantee only applies to the workmanship of the installation or repair services performed by Duron Smith AC & Heat technicians and does not apply to any products, including but not limited to the performance or defects of such products installed or serviced by our technicians. This guarantee does not apply to any defects arising from use of the system or product for a purpose other than its intended purpose, misuse, alteration, accident, abuse or failure to maintain the product serviced or installed. Customer must provide prompt notice to Duron Smith AC & Heat of less than full satisfaction with the installation or repair service.