Duron Smith AC & Heat proudly associates with Lennox®, the authority in air-conditioning for quiet, energy-efficient air-conditioning. There’s an AC system for most every budget, from the economical Merit® Series to the ENERGY STAR®-qualified Signature® Collection.
Whatever air conditioner you decide on, our professionals help you to find the best result for your expectations. Considering your central air conditioning most times breaks down at the worst time, we sympathize in not being fully prepared for the installation expenses. That’s why we offer a variety of credit plans to allow you to save more, with zero interest, no payment and fixed interest programs. No down payment is required.
Plus, we’ll ensure you’re totally pleased with your home’s central air replacement service, so we’ll back it with a 100% satisfaction guarantee* for an entire year. We desire for you and your family members to be relaxed, so you can count on us to be on hand every year, months after your new AC system has been installed.
Contact us at 321-452-3553 to get started with your air conditioning replacement today!
Benefits of Air Conditioning Replacement
Your air conditioner is a fundamental piece of your house HVAC (Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning) system. Today’s air conditioners can keep your residence extra relaxing than ever, thanks to their noiseless and energy-saving function. And several air conditioners, especially ENERGY STAR® rated ones, might help slice your electric expenses by half.
Monitoring correct air conditioning maintenance will also ensure a long life span for your house’s new AC. That’s considering most breakdowns are a result of a lack of regular AC maintenance.
Ask your outgoing technician for additional specifics about our Complete Comfort Club, which consists of required tune-ups to keep your heating and cooling systems under warranty and in excellent running order. As one of our important associates, you’ll also enjoy priority service and exclusive cuts on repairs.
Should I Repair or Replace My Air Conditioner?
Your central air conditioning will give you indications when it has to be replaced. If you’re able to recognize these sounds in time, you may be able to avoid a breakdown. And you’ll also have extra time to plan for installing your new central air conditioning.
- How old is your air conditioner? Air conditioners may last 20 years with appropriate maintenance or might fail in as little as five years. With annual maintenance, new AC systems could continue to run for decades. If your residence’s air conditioner is more than 10 years old, it probably is time to obtain a free estimate to replace your AC.
- How regularly does your AC need repairs? Just like a car, a constantly maintained air conditioning system is less likely to break down, due to the fact that it has the watchful care it requires to operate correctly. Yet if you’re regularly reaching out to us for air conditioning repair due to the fact you’re facing cooling issues or sounds, we recommend speaking with our AC representatives about replacement. Headaches like warm air, strange noises, weak airflow and leaks are a reason for concern. You can depend on Duron Smith AC & Heat to provide quality air conditioning replacement boosted by a 100% satisfaction guarantee.*
- When is replacement a preferred alternative than repair? These standards can help you choose when replacement makes more sense than spending money on repair.
- Your air conditioner is out of warranty or more than eight years old.
- Your air conditioning uses R-22 refrigerant, which is no longer being produced.
- Your air conditioner has not been tuned up within the last three years.
- You’re interested in erasing airborne pollutants.
- You’ve needed repairs more than once in the past 12-month period.
- Your AC repair expense is close to or slightly more than $400.
- Your electric costs normally top $300.
- January or August utility bills pass $400.
- Loved ones have allergies or other respiratory concerns.
- Your home consists of infants, senior citizens or multiple pets.
- Some spaces of your residence feel much hotter or colder than others.
- You have spaces in your home that feel humid, damp, excessively musty, dry or dusty.
- You desire Wi-Fi, remote or room-to-room temperature control.
- You’re concerned about a more sustainable or green home.
- You possess high-priced musical equipment, furniture, collectibles or electronics in your house.
- You’re preparing room additions or remodeling, or this work has just been finished.
What Should I Look for in a Modern Air Conditioner?
These tips will help you make the perfect choice and profit from your new AC.
- Give thought to an energy-saving, variable-speed air conditioner. New air conditioners are classified by seasonal energy efficiency ratio, or SEER rating. The greater the number, the more economical it is at converting electricity into cooling. Variable-speed air conditioners are like having a cruise-control option, where the system modifies your comfort continuously, as opposed to only being completely on or off.
- Investigate the aspects you desire most. Current air conditioners include special features like ultra-quiet operation, air pollution/virus purification or Wi-Fi and smart home compatibility. We can help you choose the options that will work best for your residence and air quality needs.
- Seek out a reputable firm to replace your central air conditioning. You shouldn’t have the local handyman install your new central air conditioning. Have a licensed and insured air conditioning expert install your central air conditioning and include the best warranty and guarantees available. At Duron Smith AC & Heat, we include a 10-year warranty on most air conditioning systems, and back our quality air conditioner installation with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.*
We’re proud to have created a reputation as the leading business in home comfort. And our trained professionals are available to reply to any questions you may have. Contact us at 321-452-3553 to receive a free estimate as soon as possible.
*Duron Smith AC & Heat guarantees that, if for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with the installation or repair service provided, for a period of one (1) year following the initial date of the installation or repair service in question, we will, at your option: (a) perform the installation or repair service again at no additional cost; or (b) issue a full refund for the installation or repair service charged. This guarantee applies for a limited period of one (1) year following the initial date of the installation or repair service performed by Duron Smith AC & Heat. This guarantee only applies to the workmanship of the installation or repair services performed by Duron Smith AC & Heat technicians and does not apply to any products, including but not limited to the performance or defects of such products installed or serviced by our technicians. This guarantee does not apply to any defects arising from use of the system or product for a purpose other than its intended purpose, misuse, alteration, accident, abuse or failure to maintain the product serviced or installed. Customer must provide prompt notice to Duron Smith AC & Heat of less than full satisfaction with the installation or repair service.