Fast, Stress-Free Furnace Replacement in Melbourne that Works for Every Budget
Who says furnace replacement in Melbourne has to be a bothersome, time-consuming errand? Put your trust in the skilled HVAC technicians at Duron Smith AC & Heat. With years of practice and a commitment to quality and customer satisfaction, you’ll shortly realize why we’re the most trusted business for furnace replacement in Melbourne.
A flawlessly installed and functioning furnace is an important part of any quality heating and air conditioning system. And when it faults, finding the right replacement can be difficult to deal with. You deserve to enjoy the leading level of comfort around, which is why we work so hard to make the furnace installation process effortless and trouble-free. That starts with a no-cost, no-obligation estimate and written quote for all furnace installation jobs. We’ll assess your current heating unit and help you identify which furnace could be fitting for you and your home.
There are many new furnace options. As a partner with Lennox®, we deliver some of the quietest and most energy-efficient furnaces available. From the Merit® Series to ENERGY STAR® models in the Signature® Collection, getting a high-efficiency furnace is breezier than ever. The Lennox® Ultimate Comfort System™ combines the leading Signature models for a complete-home comfort system. You’ll get both unmatched energy efficiency and indoor air quality.
We promise you’ll be satisfied with whatever model you end up choosing. We’ll work with you to make the change from the dated furnace to the updated one smooth and problem-free. Our wide range of available payment plans are designed to help you feel ready and in charge. With absolutely no down payment necessary, the only thing you’ll need to deliver is your confirmation to proceed. All our installation services come with a one-year 100% satisfaction guarantee.* If you’re not totally satisfied, we’ll be there as soon as possible to make it right.
As you can see, we’re by your side from beginning until the end in regard to furnace replacement. If you’d like your own complimentary estimate, contact us at 321-452-3553 today.
Perks of Furnace Replacement
You may be inclined to hold onto your outdated furnace for as long as possible. But even the best HVAC contractor can only do so much through furnace maintenance and repairs. The last thing you want to attend to is a broken furnace in the middle of winter season.
Due to advances in technology, there are countless benefits from selecting furnace replacement instead. Here are just a few of them:
- Higher energy efficiency. A lot of modern furnaces deliver a vastly higher efficiency rating compared to older models. You’ll have to look for the annual furnace utilization efficiency rating, or AFUE. The higher the AFUE rating, the more efficient the furnace is at converting energy into heat. A higher AFUE furnace could even help reduce your utility bills without compromising comfort. The most efficient furnaces are ENERGY STAR certified, meaning they meet or surpass tight federal rules for energy efficiency.
- Noiseless, steady performance. A loud, rackety furnace is a burden of the past. We deliver furnaces that have variable-speed blowers, a attribute that alters how much heat your furnace creates and puts out. Variable speed can help you use less energy while increasing your house’s comfort level.
- Increased direct control. With the choice to join a smart thermostat with your modern furnace, you’ll enjoy more features and settings that create home comfort quick and effortless. Environmentally friendly programming, to illustate, will help you balance comfort with less energy consumption.
For additional advantages, ask one of our experts about the Complete Comfort Club. This service includes seasonal checkups for your furnace and air conditioning systems, along with priority service and exclusive discounts.
Do I Need to Repair or Replace My Furnace?
It’s not necessary to be an HVAC expert to know when installing a new furnace is better than repairing your old one. There are multiple clues to watch for and identifying any of them quickly could spare you from severe issues. It may also make the transition toward an updated furnace much easier. Pay attention for any of the following:
- Your furnace’s stage of life. Even with proper maintenance, the majority of home furnace systems don’t live more than 20 years. So just in case, it’s a good idea to think about replacing your furnace once it surpasses the 15-year mark.
- The frequency and price of repairs. With the right care, you shouldn’t require furnace repair regularly. As your furnace gets older, it may seem like you’re scheduling repair calls more consistently. We suggest upgrading your furnace once repairs are over half the cost of a new system.
- You’re getting a new air conditioner. If you’re upgrading your AC system, installing a new furnace can elevate its efficiency.