Perks of Furnace Replacement
You may be inclined to hold onto your outdated furnace for as long as possible. But even the best HVAC contractor can only do so much through furnace maintenance and repairs. The last thing you want to attend to is a broken furnace in the middle of winter season.
Due to advances in technology, there are countless benefits from selecting furnace replacement instead. Here are just a few of them:
- Higher energy efficiency. A lot of modern furnaces deliver a vastly higher efficiency rating compared to older models. You’ll have to look for the annual furnace utilization efficiency rating, or AFUE. The higher the AFUE rating, the more efficient the furnace is at converting energy into heat. A higher AFUE furnace could even help reduce your utility bills without compromising comfort. The most efficient furnaces are ENERGY STAR certified, meaning they meet or surpass tight federal rules for energy efficiency.
- Noiseless, steady performance. A loud, rackety furnace is a burden of the past. We deliver furnaces that have variable-speed blowers, a attribute that alters how much heat your furnace creates and puts out. Variable speed can help you use less energy while increasing your house’s comfort level.
- Increased direct control. With the choice to join a smart thermostat with your modern furnace, you’ll enjoy more features and settings that create home comfort quick and effortless. Environmentally friendly programming, to illustate, will help you balance comfort with less energy consumption.
For additional advantages, ask one of our experts about the Complete Comfort Club. This service includes seasonal checkups for your furnace and air conditioning systems, along with priority service and exclusive discounts.
Do I Need to Repair or Replace My Furnace?
It’s not necessary to be an HVAC expert to know when installing a new furnace is better than repairing your old one. There are multiple clues to watch for and identifying any of them quickly could spare you from severe issues. It may also make the transition toward an updated furnace much easier. Pay attention for any of the following:
- Your furnace’s stage of life. Even with proper maintenance, the majority of home furnace systems don’t live more than 20 years. So just in case, it’s a good idea to think about replacing your furnace once it surpasses the 15-year mark.
- The frequency and price of repairs. With the right care, you shouldn’t require furnace repair regularly. As your furnace gets older, it may seem like you’re scheduling repair calls more consistently. We suggest upgrading your furnace once repairs are over half the cost of a new system.
- You’re getting a new air conditioner. If you’re upgrading your AC system, installing a new furnace can elevate its efficiency.
What Should I Look for in a New Furnace?
The number of possibilites may be a little overwhelming in the beginning. But we’re very happy to assist you with identifying which brand or type of furnace will be best for your needs and budget. Discuss with one of our experts for any details you need. In the meantime, take a moment to consider a couple of imperative differences between furnace models.
- Type of furnace. Depending on the model, furnaces can use an alternate fuel source to generate heat. There are electric furnaces, which are popular in southern climates. Gas furnaces are energy efficient to use. And oil furnaces are a replacement when natural gas isn’t always accessible. Our experts will be happy to help you determine what’s right for your house.
- The best features and choices. We’ll assist you in choosing the furnace that’s the best size for your home. Exceeding that, there are many features for you to select from, including variable-speed heating and smart thermostat compatibility. Our technicians will also talk over the options with you to assist you with making the best choice.
Lastly, you should always look for a honest company like Duron Smith AC & Heat for prompt, reliable installation. We can help make any step of the transition smooth and clear to understand. You’ll spend a smaller amount of time concerned about picking the appropriate choice. And with our financing and routine maintenance offers, you’ll experience that satisfaction for years to come.
Heat and cool your home the proper way with the expert HVAC pros at Duron Smith AC & Heat. If you’d like to schedule an appointment or consultation, give us a call at 321-452-3553 or contact us online today to get started.
*Duron Smith AC & Heat guarantees that, if for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with the installation or repair service provided, for a period of one (1) year following the initial date of the installation or repair service in question, we will, at your option: (a) perform the installation or repair service again at no additional cost; or (b) issue a full refund for the installation or repair service charged. This guarantee applies for a limited period of one (1) year following the initial date of the installation or repair service performed by Duron Smith AC & Heat. This guarantee only applies to the workmanship of the installation or repair services performed by Duron Smith AC & Heat technicians and does not apply to any products, including but not limited to the performance or defects of such products installed or serviced by our technicians. This guarantee does not apply to any defects arising from use of the system or product for a purpose other than its intended purpose, misuse, alteration, accident, abuse or failure to maintain the product serviced or installed. Customer must provide prompt notice to Duron Smith AC & Heat of less than full satisfaction with the installation or repair service.