There are a lot of benefits to keeping to this schedule. Your heat pump will experience the best possible energy efficiency, which could result in reduced energy use. Not only will you save money on monthly bills, but your heat pump may even get a boost to its overall life span, providing you more years of comfort.
When we partner together, preventive heat pump maintenance can be a simple, stress-free experience. You’ll enjoy a system that works more quietly and efficiently than you thought possible.
Our friendly, experienced staff are here to provide support with these and any other HVAC needs that come up. And, like always, all our work is backed by a 100% satisfaction guarantee.* Give us a call at 321-452-3553 or contact us online to schedule your heat pump maintenance right away.
What Do I Receive with Professional Heat Pump Maintenance
Your heat pump system is one of the most important parts of maintaining your home comfort. By working constantly throughout the year, it becomes exposed to wear and tear.
While a poorly maintained pump may be noisy and inefficient, a well-maintained heat pump will function quietly and smoothly. Regular maintenance can even inhibit many typical problems from happening in the first place.
Our experts utilize a comprehensive checklist for every job to make sure that all components will continue to work correctly. The checklist includes the following services:
- Inspecting key parts for damage. If one of these significant components breaks down, it could impact other parts of your heat pump as well.
- Cleaning away dirt, dust or other buildup. A clean heat pump will operate much more efficiently.
- Checking the refrigerant levels. If these are too low, your heat pump will not be able to maintain your home at the right temperature.
- Greasing moving parts. Keeping any parts that move well-greased will decrease the odds of them becoming damaged.
- Assessing electrical components. We’ll review parts like wires and connection hookups to ensure your heat pump is working safely.
By entrusting heat pump repair and maintenance to our fully licensed and insured experts, you’ll rest comfortably knowing that our visits will increase your heat pump’s capability to heat and cool your indoor space.
Heat Pump Maintenance You Can Do Yourself
These simpler tasks are some of the best ways to keep your heat pump working efficiently between our maintenance visits. Here are some normal jobs you can try on your own.
- Maintain clear space surrounding your heat pump. Your heat pump requires space to work, so it’s essential to keep a lookout for neighboring greenery. Bushes, shrubs and trees must be trimmed back at least two feet from the system.
- Protect the cleanliness of your heat pump. Leaves, grass clippings and other yard debris can decrease your heat pump’s efficiency and increase your utility costs. Call 321-452-3553 to book a maintenance tune-up at least once during the year to make sure your heat pump is clean and working the best it can.
- Change your air filter. Air filters help stop pollutants from traveling into your HVAC system and circulating throughout your house. If the air filter becomes clogged, it can stop airflow and generate serious problems. While most air filters last for up to three months, we advise checking the manufacturer’s instructions for your specific model and change the air filter as recommended or whenever it appears dirty.
Never Forget Your Heat Pump Maintenance Again
We realize your schedule is hectic. As your local whole-home service company, our team wants to help make life easier.
When you enroll in our Complete Comfort Club, there’s no worrying about routine maintenance. As a valued member, you’ll receive two yearly tune-ups for your heating and cooling systems, in addition to special repair discounts and other exclusive benefits.
Contact us at 321-452-3553 or ask your helpful professional for more information.
*Duron Smith AC & Heat guarantees that, if for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with the installation or repair service provided, for a period of one (1) year following the initial date of the installation or repair service in question, we will, at your option: (a) perform the installation or repair service again at no additional cost; or (b) issue a full refund for the installation or repair service charged. This guarantee applies for a limited period of one (1) year following the initial date of the installation or repair service performed by Duron Smith AC & Heat. This guarantee only applies to the workmanship of the installation or repair services performed by Duron Smith AC & Heat technicians and does not apply to any products, including but not limited to the performance or defects of such products installed or serviced by our technicians. This guarantee does not apply to any defects arising from use of the system or product for a purpose other than its intended purpose, misuse, alteration, accident, abuse or failure to maintain the product serviced or installed. Customer must provide prompt notice to Duron Smith AC & Heat of less than full satisfaction with the installation or repair service.