We’ll promptly direct one of our well-trained professionals to your home. Every one of our friendly pros are fully licensed and insured to execute repairs on any brand of heat pump. They’ve also completed rigorous training to meet your family’s comfort needs through superb heat pump repair and heat pump replacement.
As your community whole-home heat pump service company, it’s our purpose to deliver excellent heat pump repair for all makes and models. We’ll give you a transparent estimate before we start any repair work. And we’ll back our work with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.* Your complete satisfaction is significant to us. If you’re not wholly satisfied with our repair service, you can trust us to fix it.
We’re here 24/7 to support all your comfort needs. And you can depend on our knowledgeable techs to get your home comfortable again quickly.
Call our experts at 321-452-3553 or contact us online to arrange your heat pump repair appointment now.
5 Clues You Need Heat Pump Repair Service
Our team is dedicated to supporting you with the best customer service. So, we’d like to share some tips with you to learn more about heat pump repair service.
You’ll have a more solid understanding of how to notice symptoms that indicate typical problems with heat pumps. We’ll also provide education on the everyday causes for these errors and what you can do to prevent them from happening again.
A heat pump is one of the most critical pieces of any HVAC system. It operates tirelessly all year to provide both heating and cooling for your home. Because your heat pump works throughout the year, it’s at greater risk of wear and tear. Concerned your heat pump isn’t functioning properly? These indicators can determine if your heat pump requires our professional help.
- Weak or unreliable heating and cooling. Most models of heat pumps depend on forced air to heat and cool your home. If you aren’t achieving comfort levels even after your heat pump has been on for a while, call Duron Smith AC & Heat at 321-452-3553 to arrange heat pump service.
- Your heat pump is loud. Your heat pump will create some noise even when it’s in working properly. But if that noise is especially loud or unusual, it could mean that something is not right with the equipment. Pay attention to the sound and call 321-452-3553 for a heat pump inspection to ensure proper operation.
- Ongoing starting and stopping. A well-maintained heat pump shouldn’t be turning off and on constantly. This issue is also called short-cycling and can create increased wear and tear over time.
- Heat pump frozen or not turning on. If the heat pump is humming but the fan is not going, or does not seem to run at all, it could mean a minor electrical or small part failure, or it might be a more dangerous safety issue. Call 321-452-3553 to have the entire system assessed immediately. We do not advise troubleshooting problems due to the risk of electric shock or potential further damage.
- Utility bill is steadily increasing. A heat pump provides energy-efficient heating and cooling. If you haven’t changed your thermostat but utility costs are starting to increase, don’t delay a call for heat pump service to confirm the system is working as efficiently as possible.
5 Reasons Why You Could Need Heat Pump Repair
Once you’ve recognized that there’s a problem, the next step is to narrow down potential sources. Unfortunately, there are a variety of reasons why your heat pump is not working correctly. At Duron Smith AC & Heat, our technicians specialize in finding the root of the problem as quick as possible to save you time and money.
Here are a few potential reasons why your heat pump isn’t operating properly.
- There’s something wrong with the thermostat. A thermostat is the brain of your HVAC system, directing your heat pump to adjust your home to the chosen temperature. If it’s not working correctly, your heat pump won’t either. You can make sure the thermostat settings are accurate, and check or replace the batteries. If these checks don’t work, call Duron Smith AC & Heat at 321-452-3553 for help.
- A critical component has broken or failed. Like a vehicle’s engine, there are many electrical and moving parts in your home’s engine. If a piece breaks down or fails, your heat pump might struggle to run normally or even at all. And just like a car, routine heat pump tune-ups can help prevent a failure by recognizing minor issues before they become major problems.
- Lack of appropriate maintenance. To keep your heat pump in the best possible condition and the warranty valid, you should have heat pump maintenance performed every year. During this service, Duron Smith AC & Heat will inspect, lubricate and clean the components. A smoothly running heat pump could equal lower energy bills and may even extend your heat pump’s overall life span. We offer a Complete Comfort Club that keeps up with ongoing maintenance service. You’ll receive annual tune-ups for your heating and cooling system, as well as priority service, exclusive repair discounts and more.
- Your air filter is dirty or clogged. Like any other type of HVAC system, your heat pump has an air filter to block dust and other pollutants from getting into the internal parts of the system and moving into your indoor air. If you don’t replace the filter frequently it can easily get clogged. A dirty air filter causes the heat pump to be forced to work harder than normal to provide the same amount of heating or cooling, which can increase your energy bill.
- Your heat pump is aging. Heat pumps can last up to 20 years with correct maintenance. But while they age, the more likely they are to requiring repairs. If yours is older, it could be time to consider purchasing a new one.
Schedule Your Heat Pump Repair Now with Duron Smith AC & Heat
Duron Smith AC & Heat stands apart from other HVAC companies because we kick off our process with a free estimate and support our work with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.* You can trust us to offer prompt, friendly service when hands-on expertise is needed.
Give us a call at 321-452-3553 or contact us online to book an appointment today.
*Duron Smith AC & Heat guarantees that, if for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with the installation or repair service provided, for a period of one (1) year following the initial date of the installation or repair service in question, we will, at your option: (a) perform the installation or repair service again at no additional cost; or (b) issue a full refund for the installation or repair service charged. This guarantee applies for a limited period of one (1) year following the initial date of the installation or repair service performed by Duron Smith AC & Heat. This guarantee only applies to the workmanship of the installation or repair services performed by Duron Smith AC & Heat technicians and does not apply to any products, including but not limited to the performance or defects of such products installed or serviced by our technicians. This guarantee does not apply to any defects arising from use of the system or product for a purpose other than its intended purpose, misuse, alteration, accident, abuse or failure to maintain the product serviced or installed. Customer must provide prompt notice to Duron Smith AC & Heat of less than full satisfaction with the installation or repair service.