We’re a proud partner with Lennox®, the top name in home comfort. Lennox supplies a wide array of heat pump systems, from the reasonably-priced Merit® Series to the top-of-the-line Signature® Collection that’s quieter and more energy efficient than ever.
Whatever style you choose, we’ll assist you in acquiring the best heat pump option for your household. We know that replacing your heat pump might be a process you’re not ready for, so we offer a wide variety of payment plans to help you save more. All that’s needed is a signature, no down payment required.
Our installation work for your new heat pump is supported by a 100% satisfaction guarantee* for a year. If you’re not completely satisfied with our service, you can expect us to make it right.
Ready to request your free estimate or schedule heat pump replacement? Reach us at 321-452-3553 or contact us online.
Advantages of Heat Pump Replacement
Your heat pump is one of the most essential pieces of your home comfort system. Different from a furnace or air conditioner that only functions during a lone season, a heat pump can heat and cool your home.
Seeing as your heat pump works all year, it’s more prone to wear and tear. If you don’t regularly schedule heat pump maintenance, you may find yourself with a costly breakdown to deal with, especially if your heat pump is mature.
That doesn’t mean you need to be suspicious of replacement. In actuality, replacing your heat pump with a more energy-efficient system can improve your home’s comfort and lower your recurrent energy bill. And keeping up to date with suitable maintenance from the start can help you save money and time over its life span.
Ask your considerate technician for additional info about our Complete Comfort Club, which includes annual tune-ups to have your heat pump in excellent shape. As a valued member, you’ll also be given priority service and special promotions on repairs.
What Should I Do— Repair or Replace My Heat Pump?
Even if you’re inexperienced with how your HVAC system operates, there are a number of clear indications that your heat pump is no longer worthwhile to repair. Learning how to distinguish these signs will minimize the chance of a total wreck. It will also provide you an opportunity to simply make the shift from an old heat pump to a new one.
- How mature is your heat pump? Most residential units live roughly 15 years when appropriately maintained. Upgraded heat pumps are less prone to necessitate replacement or repairs. If yours is past the 15-year point, however, it may be less pricey in total to replace it with a new one.
- How frequently does it necessitate repairs? A heat pump that’s regularly maintained won’t need frequent service calls. If you notice that you’re needing to make more and more recurrent appointments with our technicians, exploring a new model is a good choice. We have the devices and experience to provide perfect installation aided by a 100% satisfaction guarantee.*
- How costly are repairs? Even occasional repairs can be a good clue that you should consider replacement instead, particularly if these repairs are more than half the total of a new system. Difficulties that can be resolved quickly and budget-friendly tend to be favored over replacement. If those rates begin skyrocketing and difficulties become more complicated, you might want to start thinking about a replacement. And several of the Lennox models we offer are ENERGY STAR® rated, which means they’re highly efficient at reducing your monthly electric bills.
What Should I Look for in a New Heat Pump?
Here are some tips for making a responsible, well-informed decision to boost the perks of your new heat pump.
- Look for an energy-efficient model. While aged systems can’t compete with the innovations in energy-efficient technology, you will still want to distinguish the most efficient air source heat pump among new models as well. Note the seasonal energy efficiency ratio (SEER) and heating season performance factor (HSPF) ratings on models. The greater the rating, the more efficient your system is at converting energy into comfort. You’ll also want to consider an efficient air handler, which matches up with your heat pump to circulate treated air throughout your home.
- Look for models that provide the features you need most. Picking out a replacement should incorporate distinguishing the features or controls that are critical to you, like eco-friendly programming or the capability to install a smart thermostat into your HVAC unit. But a lengthy list of additional features shouldn’t be a significant factor if aren’t going to use any of them.
- Look for a trusted company like Duron Smith AC & Heat to replace your heat pump. We’ll assist you in picking the right heat pump for your requirements, go over financing options and back our handiwork with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.*
Don’t wait a second more to discover why we’re the trusted name in home comfort. Our personable, experienced personnel are standing by to answer any inquiry you may have, or to help you with scheduling an appointment or consultation. Contact us at 321-452-3553 to get started today.
*Duron Smith AC & Heat guarantees that, if for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with the installation or repair service provided, for a period of one (1) year following the initial date of the installation or repair service in question, we will, at your option: (a) perform the installation or repair service again at no additional cost; or (b) issue a full refund for the installation or repair service charged. This guarantee applies for a limited period of one (1) year following the initial date of the installation or repair service performed by Duron Smith AC & Heat. This guarantee only applies to the workmanship of the installation or repair services performed by Duron Smith AC & Heat technicians and does not apply to any products, including but not limited to the performance or defects of such products installed or serviced by our technicians. This guarantee does not apply to any defects arising from use of the system or product for a purpose other than its intended purpose, misuse, alteration, accident, abuse or failure to maintain the product serviced or installed. Customer must provide prompt notice to Duron Smith AC & Heat of less than full satisfaction with the installation or repair service.