Duron Smith AC & Heat furnace technicians come on-site quickly to pinpoint and resolve the problem fast. With the knowledge to service all makes and models of furnaces, we won’t find a repair we can’t solve. Your furnace will be running faster than you would expect. Because we’re a whole-home service company, we offer all the heating and cooling solutions you need to maintain your home comfort.
And you’ll know right from the beginning how much repairs or furnace replacement will cost.
We also offer a one-year 100% satisfaction guarantee* for our repairs. We won’t rest until repairs meet your satisfaction. It doesn’t matter what time of day or night it is, we’re equipped to surpass your comfort needs. Contact us at 321-452-3553 today to schedule your appointment now.
5 Signals You Could Need Furnace Repair Service
These are a few of the most frequent service calls we get for furnace repair. Are you experiencing these issues in your home? Contact us at 321-452-3553 right away, and our team can be out quickly to take a look at the issue.
- Furnace won’t turn on. Now and then this is a result of an incorrect thermostat setting. But it could also mean something else is wrong, and a safety feature is stopping your furnace from working.
- Furnace starts and stops often. A furnace that’s functioning properly won’t be turning on and off several times throughout the day. This is known as short cycling, and it may alter your utility bills and the life span of your furnace.
- Loud or unfamiliar noises. If your furnace is generating unusual noises, like banging, screeching or rattling, it calls for service immediately, call 321-452-3553 for a service appointment.
- Utility bills are going up. Sometimes your furnace has challenges with creating enough heat. That results in the furnace needing to work harder to maintain warmth, which means increased heating and cooling expenses.
- Hot and cold spots in your home. A broken furnace and air duct system often won’t effectively send the heated and cooled air where it needs to go. Your heating and air conditioning should always be consistently spread within your home.
Why You May Need Furnace Repair
Now that you have identified your furnace isn’t operating like it usually does, you can get down to what’s triggering the problem. Since there are several types of makes and models, there are also numerous causes. Each of our AC and furnace professionals work hard to solve the problem as fast as possible so that it can be resolved just as quickly.
These are just some of the more frequent problems that need furnace repair.
- Your thermostat won’t work. Your furnace depends on a thermostat to understand when and how to run. When the thermostat is set at the wrong temp or needs to be replaced, your furnace struggles to be able to run the way it should.
- Your air filter is dirty. A dirty air filter can affect your furnace operation as well as the air quality in your home. Replacing air filters on a routine basis will help your family breathe easier and keep your utility fees in check.
- A critical component has failed. Like a car engine, a furnace guides the comfort of your home, and it is comprised of many mechanical and electrical components. Ongoing furnace maintenance can keep components like the furnace blower in excellent shape for years to come. It can also proactively evaluate parts that may be about to fail before they leave your furnace inoperable.
- You’ve skipped routine maintenance. A furnace that isn’t properly maintained each year is more liable to break down as time goes on. Take advantage of our Complete Comfort Club program to help manage your heating and cooling maintenance. Ongoing service also helps keep your furnace warranty valid for as long as possible.
Trust Duron Smith AC & Heat for All Your Furnace Repairs
We’re proud to offer fast, reliable furnace repair in Melbourne.
Our HVAC services are the fastest and the most trustworthy in town. We begin every job with an up-front estimate and end with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.* You shouldn’t settle for anything less than first class customer service and furnace repair service. It doesn’t matter if it’s a gas furnace or an electric model, we’ve got your furnace covered.
To schedule an appointment today, contact us at 321-452-3553 right away.
*Duron Smith AC & Heat guarantees that, if for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with the installation or repair service provided, for a period of one (1) year following the initial date of the installation or repair service in question, we will, at your option: (a) perform the installation or repair service again at no additional cost; or (b) issue a full refund for the installation or repair service charged. This guarantee applies for a limited period of one (1) year following the initial date of the installation or repair service performed by Duron Smith AC & Heat. This guarantee only applies to the workmanship of the installation or repair services performed by Duron Smith AC & Heat technicians and does not apply to any products, including but not limited to the performance or defects of such products installed or serviced by our technicians. This guarantee does not apply to any defects arising from use of the system or product for a purpose other than its intended purpose, misuse, alteration, accident, abuse or failure to maintain the product serviced or installed. Customer must provide prompt notice to Duron Smith AC & Heat of less than full satisfaction with the installation or repair service.