6 Indicators You Likely Need to Schedule a Plumber
If you’re dealing with one or more of these issues, give our Duron Smith AC & Heat plumbing specialists a shout at 321-452-3553. Plumbing problems, specifically leaking water, can generate a great deal of damage to your house if they’re not repaired fast.
- Water bill increasing. If your water bills keep growing but you’re expending the same amount of water, you might be facing a water leak. This is particularly true if you’re seeing wet soil near your space’s foundation or noticing damp spots around the interior of your home.
- Water stains on the ground or walls. If you’re noting water marks on your floors or walls, you could be facing a drippy pipe or line. Although these things can also happen in spaces with meager ventilation, they’re particularly problematic if you’re experiencing other leaky pipe indications. A couple of these indications include:
- Mildew scents.
- Mold growth on in the corners or around the home.
- Fragile, slumped walls or floors.
- Wet spots in areas that shouldn’t be soggy, like floors, walls or ceilings.
- Your plumbing is making noise. It’s at times normal to notice some sounds when you’re using water, like running water. But whacking, banging or thumping happening could point to a more severe trouble. Phone us at 321-452-3553 to have your pipes checked before they begin leaking.
- Water permanently seems cold or comes out at low pressure. Both of these troubles may be linked to your water heater. If you’re using a tank water heater, it can merely hold so much hot water before it begins to heat additional water. But if you’re constantly experiencing cold water, something might be wrong with your water heater. Inadequate water pressure can also be a result of problems with the water heater, absence of pipe maintenance or other water pressure issues.
- Drains take time to drain or clog frequently. Both are signs that your drain may be jammed or clogged and needs to be thoroughly washed. If you don’t promptly clear out your drain, water could potentially back up and you may be dealing with unpleasant scents or potential flooding.
Expert Repair Services from Our Experienced Plumbers
We do a selection of expert plumbing services to keep your plumbing system in awesome shape.
Water Heater Repair
If you’re facing a leaky or malfunctioning water heater, lack of hot water or hearing rumbling noises coming from the tank, reach out to our qualified plumbers immediately for water heater repair. Our skilled plumbers repair both natural gas and electric units.
Water Heater Installation
Need to get rid of that aging water heater? Or maybe you’re searching for a more energy-efficient or tankless model? We provide water heater installation for a range of electric and gas water heater types.
A backed up drain can be an annoyance, especially when it empties slowly, backs up and gives off gross scents. We’ll get your water going again fast with our drain cleaning service.
Leaky pipes can trigger a lot of damage and can be hard to find, since they’re hidden behind walls. Let our experts get to the base of the problem quickly with our expert leak detection.
Set Up Your Plumbing Service Today with Duron Smith AC & Heat
To save more on your next plumbing appointment, ask our team for additional information about signing up for our Complete Comfort Club. You’ll get an annual plumbing inspection, plus primary service and exclusive money off on plumbing visits. You’ll also receive special benefits for your HVAC system, like annual maintenance visits and repair discounts.
Contact us at 321-452-3553 to schedule your plumbing appointment now.
*Duron Smith AC & Heat guarantees that, if for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with the installation or repair service provided, for a period of one (1) year following the initial date of the installation or repair service in question, we will, at your option: (a) perform the installation or repair service again at no additional cost; or (b) issue a full refund for the installation or repair service charged. This guarantee applies for a limited period of one (1) year following the initial date of the installation or repair service performed by Duron Smith AC & Heat. This guarantee only applies to the workmanship of the installation or repair services performed by Duron Smith AC & Heat technicians and does not apply to any products, including but not limited to the performance or defects of such products installed or serviced by our technicians. This guarantee does not apply to any defects arising from use of the system or product for a purpose other than its intended purpose, misuse, alteration, accident, abuse or failure to maintain the product serviced or installed. Customer must provide prompt notice to Duron Smith AC & Heat of less than full satisfaction with the installation or repair service.