Having a experienced plumber complete your water heater installation provides lots of perks. From a free estimate to backing our service with a 100% satisfaction guarantee,* you’ve made a smart choice when you call Duron Smith AC & Heat.
When to Get a New Water Heater
It’s important to be watching for signs that you need to get a new water heater before a failure happens. Otherwise, you may have to deal with a costly water leak or cold showers.
Many residences depend on traditional tank-style water heaters. Tank water heaters store and constantly heat a lot of water. Here are four signs that you might require hot water heater replacement:
- Your water heater is past 10 years old. The majority of gas and electric water heaters operate for approximately 12 years. Even if your present water heater is operating correctly, you may want to think over getting a new one, especially if it hasn’t been adequately maintained every year.
- You run out of hot water quickly. This is the most common sign that you need a new water heater. As a water heater ages, it gets harder to efficiently heat and offer heated water. This goes for both electric and gas water heaters.
- Your water heater is making a loud noise. Sediment builds up in a water heater as time goes on, which can lead to banging noises as that sediment gets harder. When this occurs, the smartest cure is a water heater replacement.
- Your water heater is dripping. Leaks can occur as seals and joints expand and shrink as time goes by. Valves may also degrade. These common issues can be discovered and repaired with yearly maintenance; however, you will later need to install a new water heater.
Advantages of Tankless Water Heater Installation
You have lots of options as far as hot water heater installation, which involves gas water heaters and electric water heaters. Additionally, you can select between a standard tank water heater or a tankless water heater. There are pros and cons to both types of systems; however, a tankless water heater installation offers a lot of attractive perks. Here’s just a couple of them:
- Limitless hot water. Tank water heaters hold on to and continually heat water. But when the tank is adding more water or reheating, you’ll have to wait a bit for hot water. Tankless water heaters can give a continual stream of hot water.
- Enhanced energy efficiency. Tankless water heaters are typically as much as 35% more energy efficient than traditional water heaters, depending on household needs. This is due to the fact they heat water as you need it instead of holding it.
- Space Saving. Tankless water heaters don’t have to have lots of area. They can be placed in a less conspicuous place on an interior or exterior wall, or even below a sink.
- Lower chance of flooding. Tankless water heaters don’t hold water, so they’re less likely to have a damaging failure like a tank water heater.
Once you’ve made a choice for hot water heater replacement, you won’t have to think about maintenance. Our Complete Comfort Club is a worry-free maintenance program that also covers required routine service for your heating and cooling system, along with a whole-home plumbing inspection each year. As a valued member, you’ll also get exclusive repair discounts and priority repairs. When you have to have water heater repair, we’re here 24/7 to receive your call.
Want to hear more about if a tankless water heater is a good fit for your house? Call our water heater professionals at 321-452-3553 to book your free estimate now.
*Duron Smith AC & Heat guarantees that, if for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with the installation or repair service provided, for a period of one (1) year following the initial date of the installation or repair service in question, we will, at your option: (a) perform the installation or repair service again at no additional cost; or (b) issue a full refund for the installation or repair service charged. This guarantee applies for a limited period of one (1) year following the initial date of the installation or repair service performed by Duron Smith AC & Heat. This guarantee only applies to the workmanship of the installation or repair services performed by Duron Smith AC & Heat technicians and does not apply to any products, including but not limited to the performance or defects of such products installed or serviced by our technicians. This guarantee does not apply to any defects arising from use of the system or product for a purpose other than its intended purpose, misuse, alteration, accident, abuse or failure to maintain the product serviced or installed. Customer must provide prompt notice to Duron Smith AC & Heat of less than full satisfaction with the installation or repair service.