5 Signs You Need Water Heater Repair
Your water heater can display signs there’s something wrong and needs to be repaired. Here are some of the most common signs that you should call the water heater repair pros at Duron Smith AC & Heat:
- Inadequate hot water. No one likes having to take a cold shower. If it seems like you’re routinely running out of hot water quickly, your water heater probably requires professional attention.
- Discolored water. The water coming from your tap should always be colorless. If the water ever looks discolored, has a rusty tint or dark particles, it may be because of your water heater. Color changes in water could also be evidence of a health hazard, so be sure to contact Duron Smith AC & Heat immediately.
- Low water pressure. Poor water pressure can be connected to many other concerns, including sediment buildup in your water heater.
- Water heater is making odd sounds. Occasional noises coming from your water heater is pretty normal, but when the noises resemble loud bangs, cracks or pops, it’s a good time to let us know. These sounds can be caused by mineral deposit buildup in your tank, which in turn lead to water leaks.
- Water Heater is leaking. There are many reasons why your water heater can leak. It may be due to a broken pressure relief or heater drain valve. Excessive sediment can also break down the bottom of your tank and cause it to leak.
If you’re experiencing any of these water heater problems, it’s best to contact the Duron Smith AC & Heat pros. We provide tankless water heater repair and gas water heater repair for all makes and models.
Get Special Water Heater Repair Discounts with Our Complete Comfort Club
To save even more on your water heater repairs, consider checking out our Complete Comfort Club. This comprehensive maintenance plan protects your home’s AC, heating, electrical and plumbing systems. As a valued member, you’ll benefit from special repair discounts, required HVAC tune-ups, priority service and more.
Ready to schedule water heater repair? Give us a call at 321-452-3553 or contact us online to schedule your appointment today.
*Duron Smith AC & Heat guarantees that, if for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with the installation or repair service provided, for a period of one (1) year following the initial date of the installation or repair service in question, we will, at your option: (a) perform the installation or repair service again at no additional cost; or (b) issue a full refund for the installation or repair service charged. This guarantee applies for a limited period of one (1) year following the initial date of the installation or repair service performed by Duron Smith AC & Heat. This guarantee only applies to the workmanship of the installation or repair services performed by Duron Smith AC & Heat technicians and does not apply to any products, including but not limited to the performance or defects of such products installed or serviced by our technicians. This guarantee does not apply to any defects arising from use of the system or product for a purpose other than its intended purpose, misuse, alteration, accident, abuse or failure to maintain the product serviced or installed. Customer must provide prompt notice to Duron Smith AC & Heat of less than full satisfaction with the installation or repair service.