5 Signals You Might Need Water Heater Repair
Your water heater may give you signs there’s something wrong and needs to be repaired. There are also times a breakdown may come with little warning. We identified some of the most frequent signs that you should contact the Duron Smith AC & Heat water heater repair pros:
- Running out of hot water. Not very many people like having to take a cold shower. If you seem to be consistently running out of hot water quickly, this is a large sign your water heater needs to be looked at.
- Discolored water. The water coming out of your tap should never have color in it. If the water appears brownish, has a rusty tint or dark particles, it may be from your water heater, or indicate a need for water filter check. Color changes in water could also be signs of a health hazard, so be sure to contact Duron Smith AC & Heat as soon as possible.
- Little water pressure. Low water pressure can be related to a lot potential issues, like sediment buildup in your water heater. If your water pressure has dropped over the years, call us at 321-452-3553 to book your whole-home plumbing inspection.
- Water heater noises. Having random noises coming from your water heater might be perfectly normal, but when these sounds turn into loud bangs, cracks or pops, it’s probably time to call us. These sounds could be triggered by malfunctions, mineral deposit buildup in your tank or even water pressure challenges, which could end with water leaks.
- Water Heater is Leaking. There are many reasons why your water heater may have leaks. It can be due to faulty valves for water connections, temperature and pressure relief valve or heater drain valve. The presence of sediment can also corrode the bottom of your tank and cause it to leak or fail. If you’re faced with a major leak, call us at 321-452-3553 right away for emergency water heater repair.
If you are experiencing any of these water heater difficulties, it’s smart to reach out to the Duron Smith AC & Heat plumbing pros. We are experienced in tankless water heater repair, electric water repair and gas water heater repair for all makes and models.
Earn Special Water Heater Repair Discounts with Our Complete Comfort Club
To benefit from discounts on your water heater repairs, you should check out our Complete Comfort Club. This comprehensive maintenance plan will cover your home’s AC, heating and plumbing systems. As a valued member, you’ll benefit from special repair discounts, ongoing heating and cooling tune-ups, priority service and more.
Do you want to learn more about water heater repair? Contact us at 321-452-3553 to schedule your plumbing appointment or free water heater replacement estimate to get started.
*Duron Smith AC & Heat guarantees that, if for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with the installation or repair service provided, for a period of one (1) year following the initial date of the installation or repair service in question, we will, at your option: (a) perform the installation or repair service again at no additional cost; or (b) issue a full refund for the installation or repair service charged. This guarantee applies for a limited period of one (1) year following the initial date of the installation or repair service performed by Duron Smith AC & Heat. This guarantee only applies to the workmanship of the installation or repair services performed by Duron Smith AC & Heat technicians and does not apply to any products, including but not limited to the performance or defects of such products installed or serviced by our technicians. This guarantee does not apply to any defects arising from use of the system or product for a purpose other than its intended purpose, misuse, alteration, accident, abuse or failure to maintain the product serviced or installed. Customer must provide prompt notice to Duron Smith AC & Heat of less than full satisfaction with the installation or repair service.